We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next Mountaineer trip Nov vs TCU! ...Taxi/van service?

Port Perry, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Next Mountaineer trip Nov vs TCU! ...Taxi/van service?

Hello all again! hope all is good in Mo-town...We are heading down this time 8 of us fellas and staying at Mountain Creek Cabins in Bruceton Mills (20 - 30 mins from town), any ideas for taxi or even better a van service to town for 8 on gameday from that area ? I'm quite certain as we'll be in town all day none of us will be putting up their hand volunteering for DD! Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Lets Go Mountaineers...especially to get back on track vs K- State this wknd!

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Next Mountaineer trip Nov vs TCU! ...Taxi/van service?

Wow, that's a tough one. Only one cab company in town and I can't imagine that they would drive all the way to Bruceton to pick you up. I've heard no good reviews about Yellow Cab either, so you may want to avoid them. Here's their number, just in case: (304) 292-7441

There are three "limo" services in town. I've never used any of them, but I would assume that they have van service as well. So glad that you're making it back to Morgantown for a game!

Morgantown Limo Service

http://www.morgantownwvlimousine.com/

(304) 291-5466

Morgantown Limousine Service

(304) 598-3890

Ambassador Service

(304) 598-8757

R & R Transit

274 Greenbag Rd

Morgantown

West Virginia, 26501-7158

(304) 291-6600

Donnie Lemon Limousine Service

Locust St

Morgantown

West Virginia, 26501

(304) 363-0375

Port Perry, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Next Mountaineer trip Nov vs TCU! ...Taxi/van service?

Wow WVParkfan Thanks again for the info, you are a big help for us all the time ...definitely happy to be back. I will try the limo co's you suggested this wknd and see what they can do!

3. Re: Next Mountaineer trip Nov vs TCU! ...Taxi/van service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 02:15