We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whistlepunk layout/Shamrock

Virginia
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Whistlepunk layout/Shamrock

We are looking at condos for an upcoming trip to Snowshoe and I like Whistlepunk's location, log-burning fireplaces, etc. Does anyone know what the number of the condo means as far as floor (is a condo numbered 15 on the first floor; 25 on second, etc.)

Additionally, if you had to choose between a 2 BR Whistlepunk and a 2BR Shamrock, which would you choose for location and size?

Thanks!

virginia
Level Contributor
124 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whistlepunk layout/Shamrock

To say this is a tardy reply would be an understatement. Sorry. Just in case there is still interest in this question, I'll answer.

The 2 BR WP units are in the middle of the stack with the 3 or 4 BRs above and the 1 BRs below. The 2 BRs have the easiest access because no stairs. I know this particular stack is: 19- 4 BR, 20-2BR, 21- 1 BR,

Personally, I prefer WP location and structure over Shamrock. WP is directly across from Western Territory and new this winter is a coffee shop in the newly remodeled/renamed Corduroy Inn (old Red Fox location). WP is closer to village and easy walk.

Every unit at Snowshoe is privately owned so be aware of the possible uniqueness between properties.

2. Re: Whistlepunk layout/Shamrock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2015, 08:19