We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baileys Harbor restaurants in winter

Evanston, IL
1 post
Save Topic
Baileys Harbor restaurants in winter

Does anyone know what restaurants are open in Baileys Harbor this time of year? We love everything from great french toast, homemade soups to elegant dinners. Any help would be appreciated. We will be staying the at The Rushes this fall for 2 weeks. Thank you!

graceandelton
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Baileys Harbor restaurants in winter

Absolutely have to recommend a few restaurants. Harbor Fish Market in Baileys Harbor is open all winter, I think they are open for breakfast and lunch plus dinner every day. We had a wonderful Christmas buffet there last year while staying at our condo and returned for breakfast there every day. I belive the the Cornerstone is open in Baileys all winter but last winter they were closed so call ahead. They have a cute bar area, no view but nice staff. I like their perch fry.

2. Re: Baileys Harbor restaurants in winter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Baileys Harbor