We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving in Beloit, restaurant recommendation

Which Beloit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving in Beloit, restaurant recommendation

We are visiting my mother, who lives in the Beloit area, over Thanksgiving along with my brother's family. We need a relatively nice place to go for a decent Thanksgiving meal. Have tried the Butterfly Club and all were badly dissapointed by the food quality. Some of us are foodies. 615 Club and the Liberty Inn are not open on Thanksgiving. Does anyone have any recommendations for Beloit or nearby area? Group includes four adults plus one senior and four teen boys.

Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Janesville...
Level Contributor
423 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving in Beloit, restaurant recommendation

You could try the Beloit Inn's renovated restaurant called Merrill and Houston's Steak Joint. I do believe that they are open after a huge renovation. You would have to call to see if they will be open on Thanksgiving.

Janesville and Beloit have very few restaurants that a "foodie" would enjoy. We have tons of chain restaurants but minimal family, quality restaurants. For good food, we travel to Madison or Rockford. You could try the Lake Lawn Lodge in Delavan. Being from Milwaukee, I am always amazed at the lack of good, quality restaurants in the area.

Chicago
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving in Beloit, restaurant recommendation

Thanks for your reply. Any recommendations for Rockford?

Beloit, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving in Beloit, restaurant recommendation

I would call and check to see if the Road Dawg will be open.. No disappointment there thats for sure

Reply to: Thanksgiving in Beloit, restaurant recommendation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Beloit
Recent Conversations