We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
77 posts
349 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do

Are there any boat tours in/near Cleveland?

Where should one go for a nice, fairly level hike?

Are there quaint stores where one can go rummaging?

Thanks in advance.

6 replies to this topic
Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do

Did you really mean Cleveland, WI? I had to look it up to see where it was. For nice hikes you could try Point Beach State Park in Two Rivers. Some very nice trails there. Take bug spray as the mosquitos can be quite bad. For boat tours you might try looking in Two Rivers or the Manitowoc area. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
77 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do

Yes, I mean Cleveland, WI. Thanks!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do

Well, Cleveland is a... well nice community, but it's basically homes a couple of businesses and that's it! And at least one restaurant which is pretty good. A little bit north is an area called Hika Bay on Lake Michigan. That's very pretty, I think there's a little park, maybe a boat launching area, but if you go, you just MAY be the first tourists that ever went there!

If you're driving from Milwaukee, I would suggest taking the drive along the Lake, but I believe Hwy LS is under construction or being shut down because of severe erosion. Check into that. It's the same road that Whistling Straits Golf Course is on. BTW, Cleveland is in Manitowoc County, about half way between Sheboygan and Manitowoc.

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
6,958 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do

hika park... i was there!

see my slide show link in my trip report....

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,236 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do

OK, TWO tourists!

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
6,958 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do

guess what?!?!?!

i was there AGAIN yesterday!

an observation: iwas there yesterday on my way back home from a ww rafting trip in the northwoods... i decided to take the coastal route home from keewaunee.... hika park seems to be a popular stop for motorcyclists as i saw maybe 3-4 of them during my short stop (in my truck this time)....

Edited: 30 June 2014, 21:44
Reply to: Things to do
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cleveland
Recent Conversations