We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delavan/ lake geneva may 30th to June 1st

Which Delavan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
5 posts
Save Topic
Delavan/ lake geneva may 30th to June 1st

My husband and I ( and our dog ) are staying in the delavan area may 30th through June 1st. What are the best places to eat.

Also where are the best place to go hiking?

And finally we are planning on fishing. Is there a place where they will clean the fish to cook?

Thanks in advance

1 reply
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
509 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delavan/ lake geneva may 30th to June 1st

Places to eat: At Lake Lawn Lodge there are several restaurants from bars with pub food to higher end dining in the Frontier Room. On Rt. 50, just east of Lake Lawn, is The Waterfront, which has great burgers, fish and seasonal items. Lake Geneva has lots of dining options and it is only about a 10-minute drive from Delavan.

For hiking: I would head up to the South Kettle Moraine Forest area. There are wonderful trails there. You might also want to check out Old World Wisconsin. It is a living history museum of old Wisconsin homesteads and is located in the south Kettle Moraine Forest. You can hike from homestead to homestead and get history at the same time. Not sure you can bring the dog.

Sorry, I don't know of a place that cleans fish for you.

Reply to: Delavan/ lake geneva may 30th to June 1st
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Delavan