We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Bay 4th July Fireworks

Which Green Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Green Bay 4th July Fireworks

We will be in the Green Bay area on the 4th of July and was wondering where would be a good place to watch fireworks?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,135 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Bay 4th July Fireworks

here's listing from last summer to give you an idea of location (note some are festivals and parades listed too. I also know someone in Green Bay who could give me a heads up on good locations....http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=10634379&nav=menu24_1_1

Edited: 06 February 2010, 17:28
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
158 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Green Bay 4th July Fireworks

They have a fireworks display in Downtown Green Bay every July 4. They also make it a whole day event, so parking is at a premium. Other than that...it's been so long since I've looked at them, I can't help you.

Green Bay
Level Contributor
189 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green Bay 4th July Fireworks

The best place to view the fireworks would be between Main and Mason Streets on the river as they light them off from the middle of the river. The riverwalk area will have a lot going on as far as people and vendors.

4. Re: Green Bay 4th July Fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2010, 05:16