We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The bride is OPENING!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
421 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
The bride is OPENING!

FYI for those with Packer tickets. The Leo Frigo bridge on I-43 will be opening ahead of schedule!! It will open at 9:30am Sundy January 5th!

This is great news for everyone that lives or travel in and around Green Bay!!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,167 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The bride is OPENING!

oh the bridge LOL. Wow! Perfect for the playoff!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The bride is OPENING!

Last I heard on the news, was that the governor was going to check it out. Hmm wonder if he did on such a balmy, wonderful day? That is good news, I was just wondering about it today. Who would have thought it would be ready this soon.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The bride is OPENING!

Oops, I didn't catch the typo in your heading. I'm thinking that maybe (??) it should be deleted, Smurf. I'm surprised that TA or some troll didn't already. I'm just sayin', read it again...

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
421 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The bride is OPENING!

LMAO!!!!

I was so excited that I didn't look

5. Re: The bride is OPENING!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 January 2014, 06:05
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
421 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The bride is OPENING!

LMAO!!!!

I was so excited that I didn't look. Should I get rid of it?

Even though it's hehe...giggle worthy ;-)

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,167 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The bride is OPENING!

no it made me more curious and then I laughed :-)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The bride is OPENING!

Aw, what the heck, leave it up. Actually saying "opening" vs "open" makes it a bit more innocuous. Besides it wasn't intentional.

9. Re: The bride is OPENING!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:19