We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling from NY.....where to tailgate?

Which Green Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
3 posts
Save Topic
Traveling from NY.....where to tailgate?

My wife and I will be traveling to Lambeau from NY for the PACK/Jets game....I am a life long fan and haven't been in 7 years. Unfortunately my wife is a Jets fan! HAHA

Anyway, we are planning on taking one of the bus routes from our hotel to the stadium as early as they start running and want to attend one of the tailgate parties...we love to have a good time and are looking for one that had food and beers included.

What are the best parties? RESCH Center? Brett Favre's? Packerfantours? The Bar?

Also, my wife will be decked out in Jets gear. I have assured her that the people of Green Bay are amongst the most friendly I've ever met but just want to be sure we won't have any problems at the tailgate with her being dressed that way.

Thanks everyone!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
339 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling from NY.....where to tailgate?

Where is your Hotel?

The Stadium View Bar & Grille is a great place to party before and after. http://www.thestadiumview.com/

No worries about opposing jerseys. I have been to Packer games with decked-out Bears and Cowboy fans--we are a fun bunch of folks!!

Edited: 04 September 2014, 17:41
2. Re: Traveling from NY.....where to tailgate?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:15