We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Eat in Kenosha, WI

Which Kenosha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
1 post
Save Topic
Where to Eat in Kenosha, WI

Twisted Cuisine is a excellent place to dine either for lunch or dinner. Owner Rhonda Edisor along with partner Heidi Naef have done an wonder job creating a friendly, peaceful ambiance and great dinning experience. The menu has some awesome items created by Executive Chef Erica Buskirk...I can't state this enough...the food is awesome!! If you are in Kenosha and you want a Twisted dinning experience go to Twisted Cuisine.

http://www.twistedcuisine.com/

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
530 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Eat in Kenosha, WI

Haven't tried it yet, but plan to soon. Also saw it in Restuarant.com, if anyone wants a discount coupon!

Another good restaurant is Wine Knot, which has a nice menu and wine tasting, including some interesting wine flights. It is small so be prepared to wait, but it has a nice bar, where you can order appetizers. Try the Blue Cheese with honey foccacia.

It also is in Restaurant.com.

Enjoy Kenosha!

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,263 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Eat in Kenosha, WI

Racine-lighthouse,

Your review of the Wine Knot sounds like a typical review from a member of this forum and, of course from your previous posts I know you are a typical, helpful, informative TA member.

However, the original post about the Twisted Cuisine sounds more like an advertisement to me. If I am wrong I apologize, perhaps this is just the author's style and I should not be so suspicious, but I am. And TA is no place for commericials.

3. Re: Where to Eat in Kenosha, WI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 19:21
Get answers to your questions about Kenosha