We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenosha a breeze for gluten free

Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
47 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Kenosha a breeze for gluten free

This isn't a question but instead information for those Gluten Free travelers visiting the area. We found Kenosha one of the easiest places we have EVER been for gluten free dining and groceries. We couldn't get over all the options in the grocery store and in restaurants. Much easier even than metro Atlanta!! We stayed at Candlewood Suites with a well-equipped and clean kitchen in the room, dined at Ashling on the Lough and ordered pizza from Nick-n-Willy's (it was a quick visit). There were many other restaurant choices that had been recommended by a reliable source that will have to wait until our next visit. I was overwhelmed by the variety of brands and GF foods at Woodman's. We even brought home a suitcase full of foods. Some I knew of but there were many more we hadn't tried. We don't eat a lot of processed GF foods but it sure is nice to have the choice of items when you need them and Woodman's had so many to chose from. I still don't understand why it is so available in Kenosha but was grateful for it. Now someone needs to make a gluten free kringle and my daughter's life will feel complete :-).

1 reply
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenosha a breeze for gluten free

for those suffering with Celiac disease it's nice to have so many gluten free options! Woodman's is a great store all around and offers so many great items. :-) Kringle is the best isn't it!

Edited: 12 May 2014, 15:20
Reply to: Kenosha a breeze for gluten free
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kenosha