We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lack of activity

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
211 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Lack of activity

I'm surprised the lack of activity on this forum..... are people using a different city to discuss the American Club, Carriage House, and Inn on wood lake?

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,528 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lack of activity

Do you have a specific question or are you just wanting to read what people have written? There are 111 reviews. Just type American into the search box at the upper left of this screen to get to the reviews

You might also find some forum posts under the Wisconsin forum.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
211 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lack of activity

No. I am just commenting that there aren't many forum items for kohler considering the golfing and hotels.

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lack of activity

It seems that most people associate traveling to Wisconsin as 2 destinations- Wisconsin Dells or Door County, I'm familiar with the Kohler area do you have a specific question?

4. Re: Lack of activity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kohler