We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any Lake Geneva spa recommendations?

Which Lake Geneva hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
any Lake Geneva spa recommendations?

A friend and I are going to Lake Geneva for a "girls' weekend," and we're thinking about treating ourselves to a spa treatment, particularly manicures and pedicures. We're staying at the Abbey, and I know they have a nice spa, but it's pretty expensive. Are there any other spas in the general Lake Geneva/Fontana/Williams Bay area that you would recommend?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
509 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any Lake Geneva spa recommendations?

Other resorts, including Lake Lawn in Delavan, Grand Geneva and The Lodge at Geneva Ridge, all have spas, but I think prices would be comparable to the Abbey.

There are two independent ones: Fusion Salon & Spa on Cook Street in Lake Geneva www.lifestylesalonspa.com and Clear Waters Salon & Day Spa on Geneva Street in Williams Bay www.clearwaterssalonanddayspa.com

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any Lake Geneva spa recommendations?

Thanks Toelle-I saw those two salons online, and wondered if they were good. Have you been to either of those salons? Has anyone else in this forum?

Twin Lakes...
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any Lake Geneva spa recommendations?

I'm not a spa kinda girl, but both my boss's wife and daughter go to Salon 18o on Main St. Their nails always look good.(toes too).

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
509 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any Lake Geneva spa recommendations?

I have an acquaintance who uses the Clear Waters Spa because of its medical affiliations. I also agree with the recommendation of Salon 180, although I don't think it's a full spa. But if you are only looking for nails and pedicures, it would fit the bill. Salon 180s are also located in the western suburbs of Chicago.

5. Re: any Lake Geneva spa recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 11:18