We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Geneva restaurants

Which Lake Geneva hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
LIncoln, NE
Level Contributor
807 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Geneva restaurants

Anyone eaten yet at Baker House in Lake Geneva. Evidently, it just re-opened or opened with new owners. The web site looks nice but always interested in actual opinions too. We're going to Madison third weekend in October and are looking for a fun and different day excursion. Had thought about a lake cruise but thought the weather wouldn't be so nice by then to enjoy the outdoors on water.

Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
509 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Geneva restaurants

I have not eaten there, but have friends who have. The place seems to be very popular because it is a bit eclectic with small plates of food, hats that diners can wear and the wait staff who wear costumes. My friends were a bit so-so on it because although they thought the food was good, it was small plates. They also said you have to be up for all the hats and costumes. I have a vacation home in the area, and it is one my list of places to go...at least to see what it is all about. It gets great reviews from a variety of sources. And, if nothing else it is located in a big old Victorian house that has a great view of the lake.

2. Re: Lake Geneva restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 22:20