We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

Danville, Indiana
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

have tickets to the coldplay concert on July 25- have only found 1 hotel in East Troy- A Coutry Inn and Suite- i may work-- but are there any other choice nearby for one nite - not real pricey??

Chicago
Level Contributor
7,073 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

How far away is okay?

Danville, Indiana
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

thanks for the reply- i would say within 30-40 minute drive time maybe?? easy access would be a ++

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

I would say the Country Inn and Suites is your best bet. It's the closest to the resort without actually staying at the resort (it will probably be filled with all people going to Alpine for your concert). Also within that 30-40 minute distance are all of the hotels in Lake Geneva. The rates there will be higher in the summer, but there are some moderately-priced ones that could work, like the Best Western or the Comfort Suites.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,726 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

There was a recent post about lodging for Alpine valley on the WISCONSIN forum. I bumped it up, so you can read it.

Remember to look at the Wisconsin forum, rather than Milwaukee forum where this thread is posted.

Since lodging around Alpine Valley is limited you probably need to make arrangements quickly to find anything close.

There have also been posts about camping near Alpine, if that is a possibility.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
626 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

there is camping near that area if you want to go that route.

6. Re: hotel near Alpine Valley Golf and music resort in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 12:23