We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good places to eat near Riverside Theater?

Birchwood, WI
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Good places to eat near Riverside Theater?

I have tickets for shows at the Riverside Theater on a Friday and Saturday night in October. I'd like some suggestions on great places to eat within easy walking distance of the theater so that I can park just once those evenings. Any suggestions?

Also, something to do during the day on Saturday.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,729 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good places to eat near Riverside Theater?

What do you mean by "great places to eat"? Are you looking for fine dining or do you mean good food at a resonable price?

The Riverside is right in the heart of downtown, so ther are many restaurants within a few block walk.

Some idea of cuisine preference would also be helpful.

As far as things to do, that all depends on what you like. It might be best if you click on the "Things to Do" link on this page and read thru some of the stuff Milwaukee has to offer.

I could recommend the ARt Museum, but I don't know if you like art. I could recommend the Harley Davidson Museum, but I really don't know if that would interest you.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
626 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good places to eat near Riverside Theater?

Ah Birchwood! The Bluegill Capital of the World!

Welcome.

Right around the corner from the Theater is the upscale Mo's Steakhouse, reservations recommended.

If you would like something more casual, there is Mo's Irish Pub, or just a block away is Rock Bottom Brewery.

Up the street to the North is Old World Third Street which has about a dozen restaurants now - Italian, German, Brew Pubs, pizza, seafood... or the other direction is the Third Ward which has just as many options (the Third Ward has a website you can google - Historic Third Ward Association).

In October on a Saturday. Brewery tours, shopping, museums, pub hopping, Pabst Mansion tour, you name it. As pyrzk said, name your interests!

3. Re: Good places to eat near Riverside Theater?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2010, 07:16