We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milwaukee airport questions

california
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Milwaukee airport questions

I have 30minutes lay over while waiting to boarding again to Washington DC. I just wonder if that is enough time to get off the Airtrans airplane and reboarding to catch the next leg of my innertary. My fly will land at this airport (Milwaukee, WI (MKE)) at 6:30pm and depart again at 7:05pm ( air trans).

How busy this airport and how many terminal in this airport.

I am open for all inputs.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milwaukee airport questions

That will be plenty of time for you. Airtran only uses a few gates, and they're all in the same terminal. You may not have time to run to the restroom or anything though, as I've noticed Airtran boards their flights very early.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,942 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milwaukee airport questions

Yes, the Airtran gates are all together in a square area at the end of the terminal. There is a food stand where you can get sandwiches and drinks quickly if you have a few minutes. The Milwaukee airport is not nearly as busy as others you may have flown though.

Waupaca, WI
Destination Expert
for Gay Travel
Level Contributor
627 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milwaukee airport questions

One of the best features about MKE is that it's an easy airport to get around. 30 min for Air Tran should be OK there. As noted, gates are clustered in one area. I'd try to sit by the front of the plane to maximize chances of going to pee between flights :-)

4. Re: Milwaukee airport questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2010, 05:17