We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe House

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
252 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Safe House

Im thinking of visiting the Safe House for lunch or dinner one day, seems like a cool place to eat (we like unique places when we travel).

For lunch, would it be appropriate to bring an infant?

Ill be at the Intercontinential, and it looks like it is a walkable distance?

I understanding smoking indoors is illegal in WN right? Thats important for the little one...

Brookfield...
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safe House

The law takes affect on July 5th. So until then, smoking indoors is still permitted.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
252 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safe House

Ah.....does the Safe House allow it? I know its a bar, that why I ask.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safe House

it's Wisconsin....almost every bar allows children of any age with a parent....at least during the day.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Safe House

And they have section on the menu for Kids too!

http://www.safe-house.com/Lunch_Menu.pdf

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
815 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safe House

It's usually not super busy during the lunch hour. I don't think smoke would be a problem. There is a bar area, but there are also a couple of different dining areas and I don't remember seeing anyone smoking there during food service.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Safe House

The times I've been there, I don't really ever remember the Safe House being very smokey, and that's always been at night-- so I think you'll be fine. I won't tell you the password, though... ;)

7. Re: Safe House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 06:17