We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Historic Milwaukee Tours

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
118 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Historic Milwaukee Tours

My husband & I as well friends from out of town took the "Downtown Through the Eras" walking tour this past Sunday through Historic Milwaukee Incorporated: historicmilwaukee.org/ToursAndEvents/HomePage . I would highly recommend the tour which cost $10 a person and lasted 90 minutes+. Our tour guide, Judy, was very knowledgeable about the history and architecture of the city as it developed in 1800's and on. We were able to go into several buildings to look at the different architecture. I would definitely recommend this tour. We plan on trying all of the tours for the different areas of the city.

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
117 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Historic Milwaukee Tours

I'm so glad you posted this as we will be in Milwaukee next week. DH will be in meetings most mornings but I would be able to do this walking tour. We had looked a few weeks ago at doing one of their boat tours - either the Lake and Harbors or the Downtown and Rivers depending on how his schedule turns out.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
118 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Historic Milwaukee Tours

When on our walking tour, our guide also recommended the Iroquois boat tour. The narration is provided by a docent from Historic Milwaukee - http://www.mkeboat.com/cruises/index.html . Enjoy your visit to milwaukee!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Historic Milwaukee Tours

What tours are available tomorrow August 4th?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Historic Milwaukee Tours

what tours are available tomorrow August, 4th?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
118 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Historic Milwaukee Tours

Walking tour "Downtown Thru the Eras" @ 10:00 am or their boat tours run daily at 12:00, 2:00 & 4:00 p.m. Check out their website for more information. historicmilwaukee.org/ToursAndEvents/HomePage or call them at 414.277.7795

6. Re: Historic Milwaukee Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 23:16