We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brewers Tickets

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Brewers Tickets

A few of my friends and I are doing a road trip to Chicago and want to hit ball games throughout our trip. Where is the best place to get a good deal on Brewers tickets? We were hoping to get better seats for $40 or less but I was just on stubhub and it seems that in order to sit anywhere on the lower level we're looking at much higher ticket prices. Any tips?

Thanks! Oh and the game we're looking at is Sunday Aug 28th vs the Cubs in Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,259 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brewers Tickets

Even in a year when the Brewers are not leading their division by 7 games Cubs tickets are hard to come by. Chicago is close, so many Cubs fans make the trek to Milwaukee.

Last night's game was sold out and that was a Wednesday night game against the Dodgers, who are much less of a draw here than the Cubs.

You might be able to find tickets for sale on Craigslist, but expect to pay a premium. It's doubtful you will find discounted tickets.

Milwaukee has a serious case of pennant fever and it feels real good.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brewers Tickets

I love it. As a Torontonian we haven't felt that fever in a while! Any thoughts on what Bleacher seating is like in the outfield at Miller Park?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brewers Tickets

Bleacher seating will be very fun, if you can get it. I would pay for it if you can, just make sure you get into the park early to claim your seats, since they are unreserved. Otherwise, for regular tickets, there is really not a bad seat in the house, as you can pretty much see the whole game from anywhere (except for some random discounted seating areas).

You're going to have a tough time getting tickets for cheap though now. Usually the games against the Cubs sell out, since all of my comarades from Chi-town are coming up to Wrigley Field North. Haha.... (Commence Insults Now - I can take it!)

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brewers Tickets

Bleacher seats at Miller Park are ALL RESERVED....they all have seat numbers and you must sit in your ticketed seat.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,259 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brewers Tickets

And, Cubs games are designated as "Marquee" games. Ticket prices are about 50% higher than other games and parking rates are even increased.

I've never sat up in the 400 sections, but I've talked to people who have said the view is good if you don't mind the height.

There is also an area in the parking lot that is designated for buying and selling tickets. There is a little league field called Hilfager Stadium that is in the Miller Park parking lot and ticket reselling is allowed in that area, if you decide to just try to get tickets on game day.

Edited: 18 August 2011, 19:26
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brewers Tickets

Oops, sorry about the misinformation about the bleachers. Would still be fun to sit in!

You can try Craigslist as well for occasional deals with people selling tickets, too. Just be a little more cautious of potential scams, as it's harder to regulate a site like that (as opposed to StubHub). I've gotten tickets off of people from Craigsist before, though, and had no problems.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Brewers Tickets

I sit in the front row of the Upper Deck in Terrace Box, and I love the view. You can see the entire field (with the exception of the out right field corner) and nobody gets up in front of you. The seats are half the price of the seats in the club level just 20 feet below us.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Brewers Tickets

We're Brewer Fans and I was leery of Stubhub, to say the least, but friends swear by it and now I do to. At this point, I think that's the only way to go. We did that last Sunday for a game that was 100% sold out, not even standing room was left. We did pay over face value, which at first bugged me (bought them about 4 hours before game time, had to allow travel time from home) but when we got there I realized how lucky we were to even get tickets.

We're looking at a Philly game in two weeks and we should have picked snapped the up two days ago when we first thought of it. I'd say at this point, if you want to see a game, just be grateful that you can find tickets! Oh, ain't this great!! Wonderful to be a WI sports fan this week.

(So anyone else here go to both a Brewer game and Packer game in the same week? Sorry to brag a bit, but I did wonder how likely that was. With that rain delay we got to listen to the game as we were driving back from Lambeau.)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
626 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Brewers Tickets

Go for the loge bleacher seats (about TGIF) and below Bernie's slide - left field. The right field bleachers are under the upper deck, and not my favorite spot.

The Brewers use Stub Hub as well. As a season seat holder, that is how they recommend we resell tickets we can't use. You can also take your chances day of an buy them from a scalper at the park. They hang out by Halfaer Field, which is where the Brewers allow them to sell. Lastly there are the Uecker seats, which go on sale one hour before game time for $1.00 I believe.

Good luck!

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Brewers Tickets

We went to the August 18th 1:10 pm game and sat in the Loge Outfield Box down the 3rd baseline (row 4). If you sit on the 3rd baseline you may be sitting in the direct sun through most of the game with very little breeze. Just a thought!

Go Brewers!