We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport help

Ormond Beach, Fl.
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport help

I have a flight on Midwest arriving in Milwaukee (from Omaha) at 7:05 AM with a connection on Midwest to Orlando at 7:30 AM. Is there a chance to make this connection?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport help

cmtmom, I went and called Midwest in Milwaukee and they said this was a legal transfer. I wasn't sure what that meant so I talked a bit more and they said the gate you will be arriving on at Milwaukee is right near the gate that you will be leaving on to Orlando. They said you shouldn't have any problem at all. So no running, yea.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Ormond Beach, Fl.
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport help

Thank you SO much....that was so nice of you to call Midwest! It's one of those "I must make this flight" kind of things.....

Thanks again. I feel much better!

3. Re: Airport help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 08:19