We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
New Year's Eve

I know this is jumping the gun a bit but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good NYE party from last year.

My sister and myself are both in our late twenties and were looking for something fun possibly at a hotel so we don't want to drive and not directly downtown. All the sleezeballs tend to come out then.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,934 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve

I heard the Iron Horse has a really nice NYE party. It's close, but not really downtown. It's probably not too early at all to reserve especially if you want to stay in a hotel. I thought I could find some info from last year on the Shepherd Express website or jsonline, but I did not have much luck in a quick search. You might try looking further at those websites and onmilwaukee.com to get some ideas of what was happening last year.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,167 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve

The Best Place on Juneau will have a fun NYE party. bestplacemilwaukee.com/events/2013/bestplace… .

There is a hotel a block away, also part of the former Pabst Brewery complex. www.brewhousesuites.com/brewhouse-story.htm .

The buildings are historic and a nice site for visitors to check out, especially if they have an interest in the history of beer and brewing in Milwaukee.

3. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:19