We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good offsite airport parking near Milwaukee airport?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Good offsite airport parking near Milwaukee airport?

There aren't many current reviews of the private parking facilities near Mitchell Field. I'd like to know which ones you've had good experience with, and if it was a bad experience, did it seem systemic (dirty facilities, surprise price increases) or that the driver/attendant might just have been having a bad day?

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,464 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good offsite airport parking near Milwaukee airport?

I don't know any of them that are bad. I like FastPark and relax, but I think they all have set prices. I don't know about facilities, I park my car and get on the shuttle. What more is there to it?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good offsite airport parking near Milwaukee airport?

I use fast park too. Always had a good experience.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
526 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good offsite airport parking near Milwaukee airport?

I almost always use the Clarion Hotel parking. Never had an issue. Also used Economy down on Howell. Cheap. No problems, but they cram 'em in there.

4. Re: Good offsite airport parking near Milwaukee airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 05:20