We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

margarita boat cruise

Gtown, WI
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
margarita boat cruise

Does anyone know what tequila they use on the MKE boat margarita cruise. I know they are on the rocks, but are they strong or weak

South Milwaukee...
Level Contributor
275 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: margarita boat cruise

Hmmm...the one margarita I've had on the MKE boat line (vista king) was not strong at all. As you've said, the margaritas are on the rocks, but as to what kind of tequila they use, I am unsure.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: margarita boat cruise

I thought the margs on that cruise were pretty weak. You could call and ask, but I imagine they use a well tequila, especially because they are cranking the drinks out en masse.

3. Re: margarita boat cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:16