We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sturgeon Bay: Stone Harbor Wedding

Which Sturgeon Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sugar1414
1 post
Save Topic
Sturgeon Bay: Stone Harbor Wedding

Has anyone had a wedding at the Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay.

I am finding it really hard to find reviews and especially photos for a Stone Harbor Wedding. I recently decided that I want my wedding in Door County and the only place that seems to fit our size wedding is the Stone Harbor. I am interested in knowing anything, but specifically what the ceremony, the reception ambiance and service was like. Also, any recommendations or complaints for vendors in the area.

Any advice you could provide would be great!!

Lovely Midwest
Level Contributor
374 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sturgeon Bay: Stone Harbor Wedding

I would recommend visiting the resort. I know the Landmark also has wedding facilities (including a garden). There was a wedding there this weekend while we visited. I'm not sure of how many reception guests can be accomodated though.

Waupaca, WI
Destination Expert
for Gay Travel
Level Contributor
615 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sturgeon Bay: Stone Harbor Wedding

I have eaten at the resturant and found the food highly average. The place is pretty but I'd visit when they were doing a wedding.

3. Re: Sturgeon Bay: Stone Harbor Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 12:21
Get answers to your questions about Sturgeon Bay