We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?Park Motel/w /Wilderness passes

st paul minnesota
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
?Park Motel/w /Wilderness passes

We have made reservations at the Park motel for July. I have seen it posted as the Fields park motel and also as Dells park motel. I talked to a gentleman today that was very informative about my questions. There is a great weekday rate he gave us on a 2 room suite with a jaccuzi,the price is like about 1/2 that of the other suites in the area. We want more of the smaller type of motel so this seemed to suit our needs. We also get free passes to the wilderness park, which he said was a closed park except to guests of the 2 hotels. Any info anybody?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ?Park Motel/w /Wilderness passes

Check the post below that reads "Deals on Wilderness Resort!!"

That is all of the info I have seen.

Dawn

st paul minnesota
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ?Park Motel/w /Wilderness passes

bump

plainfield il
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ?Park Motel/w /Wilderness passes

hi kt.......we stayed at the fields park motel on spring break...we had a clean comfortable room.....and both our kids and ourselves had a ball at the indoor waterpark......if you want to see pictures...check out..........www.dellsparkmotel.com...........have a great time. i cant wait to go back this summer to do the outside park too!!!

st paul minnesota
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ?Park Motel/w /Wilderness passes

Thanks

st paul minnesota
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply