We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Wisconsin Dells

Glasgow , Scotland
1 post
Save Topic
One day in Wisconsin Dells

My wife and I (no children/middle age) are spending one day in the Dells and would like advice on the best way to spend the day?

Thanks

RichardfromGlasgow

Portland, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Waikoloa
Level Contributor
917 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day in Wisconsin Dells

We love Noah's Ark if you like Waterparks! Check out their website: http://www.noahsarkwaterpark.com/

Be sure to eat at Mexicali Rose - best fajitas and margaritas!

There is a ton of stuff to do. Check out this website:

http://www.wisdells.com/

Good luck and have fun!

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day in Wisconsin Dells

There is a lot to do..I will be there this weekend. I leave in 6 minutes from work!

The boat ride "ducks" are worth a ride,

check out Parson's Indian Trading Post and Museum (it's free)

I love the deer park where you can feed deer.

Other than that, just have a fun time looking around!

Have a wonderful time

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
331 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day in Wisconsin Dells

Taking either an upper or lower Dells boat tour is nice.

www.dellsboats.com

Alaska
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One day in Wisconsin Dells

No kids? Perfect for a visit to the best Spa I have ever been to. Sundara Spa in the Dells is pure heaven on earth. It is not just a spa where you go to get a treatment, it is an experience. From the robes, the pools, the food, and the treatments, everything is just perfection. It is definitely worth the money spent!!

Wisconsin USA
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: One day in Wisconsin Dells

My son and I recently took the Upper Dells boat trip and it was really worthwhile. There are two stops and the second one has a short walk in a very pretty and interesting area.

peosta, Iowa
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: One day in Wisconsin Dells

jet boats

lake delton wis
Level Contributor
169 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One day in Wisconsin Dells

As a local I can tell you there are several great things to do...the sunset cruise offered by the Original Wisconsin Ducks is really cool...the Tommy Bartlett Ski Show is really good also but catch the night show at 8:30pm...if you like the water Lake Delton Water Sports rents ski boats, pontoons, waverunners and has parasailing...Mexicali Rose has a great outside bar on the water that is very relaxing and has great margaritas...the river walk on River Road is nice to walk and enjoy the river view...

Get answers to your questions about Wisconsin Dells