We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We got a huge Mt Olympus discount

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
We got a huge Mt Olympus discount

Just thought I'd share this tip: always ask at your hotel/resort front desk if they have any additional discounts to an attraction. We were in The Dells earlier this week, and the day we were heading to Mt. Olympus we asked at our resort if they had any specials. We already had the Opa card and were prepared to use that. The wonderful lady at our resort (Cliffside Resort and Suites) entered our name in a computer and told us to give our name to the person at the Mt. Olympus ticket booth. We weren't sure what to expect, and even if it didn't work, we still had the Opa card.

The ticket booth worker at Mt. Olympus entered our name and then told us the total for our family of four was $64.00. My husband and I looked at each other in total surprise and then quickly paid. According to my calculations, that was a 60% discount off the gate ticket price!

I have no idea what that program/promotion was, but it certainly pays to ask if there are any deals available.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We got a huge Mt Olympus discount

wow that's great, I agree it's worth asking all you can it really makes a difference. Thanks for sharing your tip, and I'm happy you got such a great discount. If I did I know how pleased I'd be. It really helps in enjoying a vacation just that much more!

DeKalb, Illinois
Level Contributor
181 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We got a huge Mt Olympus discount

We reserved our tickets online thru the Mt. Olympus website for $18 a person. No credit card required to hold it. Just give ur last name when you get to the ticket booth and they have ur name on file and then you pay. We went August 1st. We had 6 people in our party. The wave pool was a blast. I would go back there just for the wave pool. I do have to say the lounging chairs by the outside pool were the most uncomfortable i have ever layed in. But didnt spend much time on it since the wave pool was so much fun.

3. Re: We got a huge Mt Olympus discount

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2011, 06:28