We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organic Groceries?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Midlothian, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Organic Groceries?

Can anyone recommend a Whole Foods like grocery store near the Dells? Thanks!

Janesville...
Level Contributor
428 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Organic Groceries?

There is a Whole Foods store in Madison if you are going that way. However, I find them to be overpriced and not all that great. Frankly Woodman's grocery store in Madison as well as other areas in the state including Janesville, WI,have an awesome selection of organics at prices much more reasonable than Whole Foods. You could look them up on their website for all their locations. Also there is a Trader's Joes in Madison. I do believe that the only big grocery store in the Dells is Walmart and I do not know how much organic is there.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
941 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Organic Groceries?

There is a store in Baraboo call the Grainery. Here's the link: http://healthyhabitsforlife.org/Home_Page.php

Other than that, I can't think of anything in the Dells other than the little bit Walmart may have. I don't know if the only other grocery store in the Dells, Zinke's, has anything organic.

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Organic Groceries?

There are a number of Farmer's Markets and roadside produce stands in the area -- depending on the season -- that may offer some organic veggies. I think Country Bumpkin is a sustainable agriculture operation.

4. Re: Organic Groceries?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 05:18