We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

New England
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

Thanks cutiepatootie44 for your response about grocery store. You also mentioned the coupon book. I saw I could order it on-line, but I was afraid it wouldn't get here in time for us to take on the trip. Do you know where we could buy it once we get to Wisconsin Dells?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

You can't buy it in the Dells, either get next day delivery or if time allows go with conventional mail. Did you preview it on line? Just plug in Dells coupon book. I'm lucky 'cause we can get the book at Jewel/Osco stores. Where are you staying? Really none of my business, just wondering. Do you have children with you and when are you coming? Nosey, eh? Really I'm just excited for you as I'm a Dells "junky". Did you read my suggestion about going to Ishnala? It's an awesome restaurant overlooking Mirror Lake. It does have a web-site. We stay at Sunset Bay resort on the backside of the Dells for a more quiet setting. We invite people we meet there to join us for a drink at Ishnala to watch the sunset. Very nice...........You don't have to make a new thread if you want to ask me any more questions, just reply to this one like I did.................There is usually a Farmer's Market in the park on Saturdays. Lots of fresh produce, homemade baked goodsand other Wisconsin food products.......................

Onawa,Iowa
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

I found wal-mart a great place to shop while in the dells. My wife and I decided not to order the dells coupon on line and were very happy we didnt,we bought the same coupon book at our hotel for only $8.00 . I would sugest a ride on the "Wildthing" and if you enjoy a good buffet I would sugest "Paul Bunyon". The best breakfeast we found was at a small little place called "Stuff's Reasturant" . We just got home yesterday and though we did enjoy ourselves I can say it was not cheap. If you figure you can do something for $75.00 you should have $100.00 set aside seens how there was extra costs to just about every thing we did.

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

Which hotel did you stay at? I would like to explore this as you're the 1st to report the purchase. What a good deal! I know we've always gotten our money back by purchasing the book so I'm too worried about my $20 investment. Where is Stuff's restaurant? Paul Bunyun's has always been a fun place to eat espacially with kids.

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

FYI -- I know there are 2 different coupon books out there for sale. The one you buy with the $25.00 price printed on the front is NOT supposed to be sold at hotels or attractions in the Dells. (That's one of the selling points to get businesses to advertise in it, I'm sure.) You have to either get that online, out of the area, or go to the place that publishes it and get one. That's the book I have with lots of 2 for 1 offers. (The info for that one is at dells.com) I'm not sure what's in the other book.

There are also a couple of different "discount cards" you can buy out there, so it's no surprise there is some confusion.

Onawa,Iowa
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

We ( MY wife , 3 boys and I ) stayed at the Riviera Suites. I would not sugest the hotel since it was very un-pleasant , however , they did have the coupon book for only $ 8.00 . Stuffs Resturant is on Hiway 13 right across the street from Pampered Paws Pet resort. I ordered "the works omelete" and wow........the menu says they put in everything but the kitchen sink and that is about right. It is a small place but the food was awsome and the waitress was very happy and treated us wonderfully.

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

elveric............I so agree with you about the online coupon book, that's why I was so surprised about post. I've never heard of the book being sold at hotels that's why I was wondering which hotel the purchase was at to inquire.........Do you post on the Cabo forum too or am I otl?

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

Cutie,

I've been known to post on the Cancun forum, and also New Orleans and Key West. I know we've run across each other in the forums :-)

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

Forget about the Riviera suites! Done that before. Over priced for sure for a dated hotel. What exactly was the book called? Did it offer lots of 2 for 1 specials, like the the Original Ducks, Noah's Ark, Mt. Olympus plus many other attractions and restaurant offers?

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

elveric...........Thank you, I knew I recognized your name and especially the yummy looking cocktail. Do you live in Wi? You see where I'm from.

Onawa,Iowa
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where can we buy Wisconsin Dells coupon book?

yes that is the book we received, it was loaded with 2 for 1 deals on all sorts of things from attractions to eating places. We left the dells on thursday and finished our vacation at the mall of america, as we were leaving another couple was just checking in so we gave the book to them to use, I wish i still had it to verify but I know the price on the cover was $20.00 or $25.00. It was the book they show on the web site. Mabey the hotel buys them and then sells them at a discount to their guests, I'm not sure but it was loaded with savings.