We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Resort for 1st anniversary?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oakfield, WI
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Resort for 1st anniversary?

Where is there a good resort for me and my husband to spend our first anniversary. We are in our 20's so we would like someplace with stuff to do. We looked at the Chula Vista all-inclusive but are unsure if it is worth it.

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Resort for 1st anniversary?

I can't recommend a resort but I can tell you about an awesome romantic restaurant. It's called Isnala and overlooks Mirror Lake. It does have a website so check it out and see what you think. I'm going Friday to the show at Chula Vista and my friend always goes there. There is a water park there so keep that in mind that means lots of kids. I'm sure there are romantic elements as I've seen their specials.The food is supposed to be very good so I will find out Friday as a meal is part of our show package................Happy Anniversary in advance......:-)

Oakfield, WI
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Resort for 1st anniversary?

Thanks!!

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Resort for 1st anniversary?

OOPS! It's Ishnala...............

4. Re: Romantic Resort for 1st anniversary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 04:18