We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterpark - 2 adults, no children

Ohio
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Waterpark - 2 adults, no children

My husband and I (no children) will be in the Dells this coming week and we want to go to a waterpark one day. I prefer outdoor pools to indoor facilties, and I would guess that a weekday would better than a weekend since some schools are in session. We're basically first timers to the Dells, except I was there a gazillion years ago as a small child.

We have time for 1 waterpark; we aren't familiar with the different waterparks and their features. Which one would you suggest for us? Thanks!

Edited: 19 August 2014, 23:39
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,165 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterpark - 2 adults, no children

Noah's Ark has always been the ultimate outdoor waterpark, I do believe it's got new owners and some changes but overall still has the best rides and variety. That's your best bet for all inclusive and outdoors.

The Wilderness Resort has a lot for outdoor water areas. Other options are Chula Vista and Kalahari. Check websites and layouts to see which resort may fit you best. Otherwise if Noah interests you most go for that and enjoy a perhaps quieter resort or nice and highly rated mom and pop like Blackhawk or Indian Trail.

Baraboo was awarded for neat small towns recently...they have the International Crane Foundation and The Circus World Museum and a neat old theater besides all else. Devils Lake is a popular area if you've never been. Forevertron is a quirky stop along the way as well. In the Dells themselves H.H. Bennett Studio, the Deer Park is great for all ages and the Original Wisconsin Ducks.

Edited: 20 August 2014, 01:18
Ohio
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterpark - 2 adults, no children

We have a place to stay - Mirror Lake Timeshare condos, so we're not looking for lodging with a water park….want to go to a water park just for the day……and hopefully not one with freezing water in Aug - been reading some of the other posts here. :)

Thank you for the tips, hatchpal4u!

Edited: 20 August 2014, 15:32
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,165 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterpark - 2 adults, no children

you bet, I hope you have a great time.

4. Re: Waterpark - 2 adults, no children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Wisconsin Dells
Recent Conversations