We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel for one night stay

Enosburg Falls...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Motel for one night stay

Hi

We'll be coming in on 14 Motorcycles all singles in need of 14 beds

Would prefer to be walking distance to Restaurants and don't need anything fancy just clean and inexpensive. It'll be midweek in August.

Thanks for your help

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,524 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel for one night stay

There's a Quality Inn we like near the interstate at the same exit for the Trails Interpretive Center, with a couple of restaurants not too far away.

Casper WY
Level Contributor
132 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel for one night stay

Wow, 14 singles? First, I'm going to guess you are on your way to Sturgis. As a lot of riders pass through town at this time, be sure to make reservations asap. Second, it is difficult to make recommendations without knowing your budget(s), but I would suggest looking in two areas. The first is on the East side where there is a Holiday Inn Express, Courtyard, Super 8, C'mon Inn, etc. There are a lot of restaurants/shops around these hotels. The other area would be along F Street where there are LaQuinta, Quality Inn, Ramada and Best Western Ramkota. There are fewer restaurants in this area, but Poor Boys and La Cocina are there. The reason I am particularly recommending these two areas is that if you can't get all the rooms in one hotel, you can probably get them all in adjacent hotels. For any of these, check the reviews before choosing.

3. Re: Motel for one night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2017, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Casper
Recent Conversations
More Casper Topics