We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cody for 1 nigth

Which Cody hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
italia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
189 reviews
Save Topic
cody for 1 nigth

does anyone know a rv campground in cody where we can stay 1 nigth no far from rodeo e buffalo center? and wherein cody can we eat NO italian pizza or spaghetti????

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,714 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cody for 1 nigth

There is a KOA campground in Cody that has a free shuttle to the rodeo. I searched here on Trip Advisor, found an Italian restaurant called Adriano's. Not sure if it is northern Italian.

Have fun.

italia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cody for 1 nigth

thank you. could we reserve now the ticket for rodeo?

Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
834 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cody for 1 nigth

HI maraciolo,

You can buy you tickets now on their web site: www.codystampederodeo.com/purchase.cfm…

I hope you enjoy your trip to the American West.

italia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cody for 1 nigth

thank you .how long is the rodeo nite??

from 8 pm since???

is it possible to eat hot dog or hamburger into rodeo area???

Catlin, Illinois
Level Contributor
834 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cody for 1 nigth

It has been 4 years (it doesn't seem that long) since we were there. I belive it was 2-3 hours long.

There is a concession area after you go in. I remember all we got was soda, we ate before we went there. I am guessing you can get hot dogs and hambergers there, but maybe another poster can answer that for you.

6. Re: cody for 1 nigth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 11:20