We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow King Resort or Teton Mountain Lodge ?

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Snow King Resort or Teton Mountain Lodge ?

It's me again. Has anyone stayed at these two resorts, and what's your opinion?

Thanks alot!!!

alabama
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow King Resort or Teton Mountain Lodge ?

snow king is in downtown jackson. teton village is about 8 miles outside of town & is a much newer/bigger area. i guess it depends on whether you want to be in town or not. we love staying right around the square when in jackson because we love the town. we visit teton village & even go there for dinner sometimes to the mangy moose. they have a great bar/saloon there as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
27,306 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow King Resort or Teton Mountain Lodge ?

I have not stayed at either one but like to stay in downtown Jackson Hole because of the restaurants, shootout, etc.

3. Re: Snow King Resort or Teton Mountain Lodge ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 16:18