We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn 49'er or Inn at Jackson Hole Dilemma?

Iowa
Level Contributor
145 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Quality Inn 49'er or Inn at Jackson Hole Dilemma?

I posted this on the Teton Village forum...but this would fit over here as well.... :)

I'm in a quandry...I have reservations for mid-June at the Quality Inn in Jackson for 2 nights but have found a better deal at the Inn at Jackson Hole...would save about $70 over 2 nights. We are a family of 4 (kids 13 & 6) and are not sure which would be the better fit for us. We are not fond of super-crowded, touristy areas (which I'm assuming Jackson can be?) so thought maybe Teton Village might be better for us. But, is there any affordable food options out at Teton Village? We would have a free breakfast at the Quality Inn...so maybe the "deal" at the Inn at Jackson Hole wouldn't be much of a deal? I'm guessing the scenery around the hotel is much prettier in Teton Village? If anyone can help me w/ some input I would appreciate it!! I've checked out the reviews of both hotels & both have pretty decent reviews w/ a few bad apples. I'm not expecting perfection, just looking for the best deal for our $$. TIA!!!

alabama
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality Inn 49'er or Inn at Jackson Hole Dilemma?

i would stay in jackson but that's just me. lots going on & your eating options are much better. there are a lot of neat shops in jackson around the square & your kids would get a kick out of the shootout. the rodeo is on wed & sat nights & well worth it.

teton village is very nice with a lot of lodging options. the mangy moose is a decent place to eat & probably the least expensive option. there are several places not too far away (nora's fish camp) that are also good in the area.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality Inn 49'er or Inn at Jackson Hole Dilemma?

If you select "Jackson Hotels", upper left hand column, you'll get reviews of some lodgings, perhaps the two you are looking at.

3. Re: Quality Inn 49'er or Inn at Jackson Hole Dilemma?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2009, 07:18