We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snowmobiling

hamilton
3 posts
Save Topic
snowmobiling

Has anyone rented sleds without a guide. We are coming to jackson in Feb. to go sledding and are renting sleds. I want to get a guide for one day to show us around but my buddy doesn't want to. I'm concerned about going somewhere were not supposed to and getting stuck. Were both very experienced riders but it's our first time in the mountains. We are pretty aggresive riders and fear a guide will put the kabosh on our playing. What's the rule of thumb. Will a guide let us high mark, boondock and jump? We don't want a tour, we just want to play in the mountains.

alabama
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: snowmobiling

see my reply under your sledding post.

2. Re: snowmobiling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 06:18