We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast or Brunch?

Tupelo, Mississippi
Level Contributor
272 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast or Brunch?

Hey, I've searched for good breakfast/brunch spots in both restaurants and forums, but haven't really seen anything. Any suggestions out there?

Wyoming & Sanibel
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

I just put the term "breakfast" in the Jackson forum search box right above your thread and up came 1,500 links to discussions & recommendations regarding breakfast in Jackson. There are lots of recent discussion on this topic.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,588 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

Where are you staying? Many local restaurants and hotels with restaurants have breakfast menus. What kind of food are you looking for?

Maybe at Jackson Lake Lodge in the Mural Room, The Bunnery in Jackson, Signal Lodge has a nice restaurant and even Bubba's BBQ has a breakfast.

Edited: 28 July 2010, 05:25
Tupelo, Mississippi
Level Contributor
272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

Don't know what I did wrong. Maybe searched with too many words. I did see The Bunnery and Bubba's mentioned in recent posts. Has anyone eaten breakfast that could compare these two?

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,588 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

I haven't but we are headed to the area next week. Not sure if we want to do a breakfast out or a lunch out...we are camping but do need a restaurant fix!!!

Lebanon, New...
Level Contributor
269 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

Both the Bunnery and Bubba's are very good. The Bunnery has more healthy options. Bubba's is more of a down-home breakfast place.

The Granary at Spring Creek Ranch Resort is also a nice option for breakfast or brunch. Gorgeous views and great food.

Inside GTNP, the Jenny Lake Lodge or the Jackson Lake Lodge both are good options for an upscale breakfast.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
8,865 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

the restaurant at Colter Bay has an awesome breakfast buffet. The Ranch House. Huge variety of hot and cold foods-- not your normal buffet at all.

gtlc.com/dining/colter-bay-village-ranch-hou…

Tupelo, Mississippi
Level Contributor
272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

We have been eating some really nice and really big breakfasts late in the morning, then skipping lunch and opting for ice cream snack! The granary is wonderful, pricey but we are saving so much by not eating lunch! Gourmet breakfast, unbeatable views, can't beat it!

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

I've eaten at both - Bubbas is more down home oriented - it can be filling - homemade biscuits, grits etc and of course your normal eggs and bacon offerings. Its very good and I would describe it more as comfort food, but if you aren't a big eater or you don't want a gut load before you day starts, maybe try the Bunnery. The Bunnery also offers your typical breakfast fare, but on a little bit of a healthier side - they are also a wonderful bakery so everything is home made. I lke their breakfast scramble - eggs and homemade coffee cake. The Virginian Restaurant also offers breakfast , as does the Wort Hotel. Both are very good. I would look at the Jackson Hole dining guide and check out the menus -

issuu.com/focus/docs/dg_2010.pdf…

St Paul, MN
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
13,023 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

The Granary is a great all around experience. Love the Bunnery in Jackson. But, have to have breakfast at least once each trip at Nora's Fish Creek Inn in Wilson, that'll fill you up.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast or Brunch?

Dornans at Moose Junction - just extraordinary setting.