We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jackson Airport - Jedediah's Restaurant?

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Jackson Airport - Jedediah's Restaurant?

I'm preparing for my early morning departure out of the JAC airport. I see on the airport website there is a restaurant (Jedediahs) in the airport.

Does anyone have experience with this restaurant? Is there a place to sit? How's the food? What's on the menu? I have their phone number and plan to call them but would be interested in traveler opinions.

Thanks.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
624 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jackson Airport - Jedediah's Restaurant?

It's small, and yes there is some seating available. I don't recall the menu items, you order at the counter if I remember correctly.

I do know they had pastry items, cereal and fresh fruit, but also sandwich items. I've only grabbed fresh fruit and snack items here, so I can't be much of help re:actual food items.

I found this:

jacksonholeairport.com/airportguide_services…

Edited: 04 August 2010, 15:22
Melrose, Florida
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jackson Airport - Jedediah's Restaurant?

We flew out of Jackson Hole last Saturday morning. There is no restaurant per se. In the general lobby - before security - there is a counter where you can buy coffee, juice and prepackaged sandwiches. The tables are not for Jedediah's but just table/chairs in airport lobby. There is no counter-service. Once you clear security, there is a very small three wall indentation (imagine four walls to a room with one removed) inside the very very small waiting area. This is also NOT a restaurant. You can buy coffee, drinks out of a fridg case and breakfast sandwiches - premade - which you can heat up in a microwave which is against the back wall. The prices are high - but about what you find in most airports. Again it is not a restaurant - and there are no tables - and certainly no servers. It is very very crowded.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jackson Airport - Jedediah's Restaurant?

I would describe Jedediah's as an airport snack bar, certainly not a restaurant. They do some short-order cooking (scrambled eggs and bacon, for instance) which you will receive in a plastic clamshell. If you are in the airport because you are leaving on a flight, but want to order food and use the tables and chairs across the lobby, be sure you are very early for your flight. After eating your food, you still have to go through security. I wouldn't advise planning to eat anything out of a package on the OTHER side of security, because conditions there are, quite simply, Third World. You'll be lucky to find a seat, let alone elbow-room to eat. It is a most peculiar airport.

Level Contributor
1,439 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jackson Airport - Jedediah's Restaurant?

Original poster here! We just returned from our trip yesterday.

The Jackson airport is under renovation and the new Jedediah's restaurant is open. There's a smallish Jedediah's in the main lobby (before security) and a smaller Jedediah's stand near the American Airlines departure gate. However, near the United and Delta gates, there is the fuller service Jedediah's restaurant. They had a good breakfast selection. Options for later day dining also looked good. You order at a counter and cooked food is brought to you. Drinks are self serve. I'd estimate they have about 30 tables. It was spectacular having breakfast and watching sun come up on the Tetons!

Edited: 05 September 2010, 16:46
5. Re: Jackson Airport - Jedediah's Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2011, 07:30