We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

So, I'll have 2 nights in Jackson in early July. The main purpose is a buffer between YNP and flying home.

However it seems spending sometime in Jackson may be a nice idea. Hotels all seem incredibly expensive, and I'm unsure on location.

Can anyone make a reocmmendation on area to stay? Around the Wort Hotel seems good - looking on Street View, however the Wort itelf is expensive!!

Any advice on places to stay, things to see do etc greatly appreciated.

Travellling with wife and infant just under 2. Would prefer a day in Jackson itself, perhaps walking around if that works (!! yes I'm European!).

Thanks

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,434 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

For something more reasonably priced, but still an easy want to downtown, try the Anvil, Angler's Inn, or Jackson Hole Lodge. The downtown area is a few blocks square, so it's ideal for pedestrians.

London, United...
Level Contributor
252 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Thank you, I'll look into those now :-)

3. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 05:15