We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery store recommendation

Indiana
Level Contributor
75 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery store recommendation

Is there a good grocery store (or Target or similar) in Jackson to pick up supplies for our trip up to Yellowstone? We're going to pick up sandwiches at Backcountry Provisions but will need general snacks, a styrofoam cooler, bottle of wine, etc. Thanks!

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,505 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery store recommendation

No Target. No Walmart. The closest are in Idaho. We do have Albertson's and Smith's, both full-sized grocery stores. Also a K-Mart.

Indiana
Level Contributor
75 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery store recommendation

Great! Thank you!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
258 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery store recommendation

We found the Albertsons to have everything we needed.

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,356 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery store recommendation

I like BCP but frankly, now that Pearl Street Meat and Fish moved to their new location with *parking* in town, you can get just as good of a sandwich for the same price plus some cool snacks. I have not visited their new location, but when I worked in Jackson, it was my go to for sandwich, salad, soups and après hike or ski apps. Just a thought. They are a little high end ie I'm not going to buy my entire groceries there for my family but for a really nice lunch/snack or special dinner, I love it.

http://www.pearlstmarketjh.com/

Check it out and give your reviews. I would love to hear it.

Edited: 07 August 2013, 01:55
Indiana
Level Contributor
75 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grocery store recommendation

Thanks for the recommendation - we'll give it a try!

6. Re: Grocery store recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 06:20