We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Dec

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accommodation in Dec

We're coming to Jackson Dec 26 for 2 weeks. Now the flights have been sorted, I've turned my attention to lodgings....

We've 2 in mind, The Lodge (old Best Western motel) & The Rustic Inn Cabins.

Can anyone offer any feedback on either of these? I've stayed in the Lodge during Spring time, nice enough, but thought a change would be good.

Any other recommendations are also very welcome.

Tanks in advance

Lorraine

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,138 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Dec

Since you've already stayed at the Lodge, I suppose you need comments on Rustic Inn. Rustic Inn is a few blocks north of the center of town, so that makes it an easy walk to restaurants, saloons and shopping. The cabins are just a couple of years old, and I'm told they're real nice inside. (Check reviews on TripAdvisor.) The grounds are beautifully landscaped and well maintained. There's a pool and bar on the premises. The only thing I don't care for is that the cabins are cheek to jowl.

Edited: 20 July 2013, 18:26
London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Dec

Thanks Tetonbill,

We've never stayed in a cabin before, so that would be fun. Seeing as we're there during winter I'm sure the cabins have been designed to be warm.... I'm prepared for the outdoor cold, but I like to be warm indoors!!!

We've heard The Wort hotel is good also. Any opinions on that?

Many thanks

Lorraine.

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,138 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Dec

The Wort is a Jackson landmark, in the heart of downtown. It has beautiful western decor, a good restaurant and a great saloon with live entertainment 2 nights a week.

miami
Level Contributor
414 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Dec

I've always stayed at the Aspens. It's an easy ride into town and you can even take the bus if you don't rent a car, which we never do. If you ski, you can take the shuttle to the slopes right outside your door. It's a wonderful place.

Enjoy!

5. Re: Accommodation in Dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 06:21