We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire

Ireland
Level Contributor
40 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
car hire

We are travelling to yellowstone national park in august and will be flying into Jackson Hole airport and I am currently trying to book car hire but am not sure what company to book with. got a good quote with Alamo but just found out that it is not on airport grounds but in jackson I would have preferred to rent directly from airport but prices seem cheaper outside it. can anyone recommend a company? Is jackson town far from airport? all help would be greatly appreciated.

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,840 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire

Jackson is 9 miles from the airport, so I'd go with the cheapest rate.

Jackson, Wyoming
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire

There is an Enterprise Rental car at the airport,it is known as the cheapest rental car in us,check prices with them,they took alamo's position at the airport in may

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
848 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire

be careful with an enterprise rental about the condition of the car, when they rent it to you I have had them "throw you the keys" inside. when you check it back in they use a clipboard and 10 minutes to look over every inch for damage. inside and out. google those issues.

4. Re: car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:15