We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat in Saratoga

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
36 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat in Saratoga

We will be in Saratoga 1 nt Aug 31 a Sunday night. Any advice on where to eat dinner? We will be staying at the Saratoga Inn.

Hobo Hot Pool
Hot Springs & Geysers
Saratoga Museum
Art Museums, History Museums
Hack's Tackle & Outfitters
Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Fishing Charters & Tours
Wyoming & Sanibel
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat in Saratoga

Wolf Hotel downtown would be my choice - usually very good steaks. I love the old Victorian hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Wolf
Hotel Wolf
100 Reviews
Saratoga, WY
Everett, Washington
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat in Saratoga

The Silver Saddle restaurant at the Saratoga Inn is excellent. No problems with the Wolf either but when staying at the Inn it may be more convenient. If not already see my reviews of both in the Saratoga forum. At the Inn if they still have the jumbo coconut shrimp appetizer it is well worth a try. Also at breakfast the crusted french toast is decadently amazing.

The may be a re-hash of earlier posts but the Saratoga Inn is very nice. Rustic and the rooms can be small but a very relaxing getaway sort of place. The hot springs are the draw but the rest of the facility has merits as well including the fireplaces (inside and out) and on-site bar (brew pub?). SI is one of our favorite hot springs destinations.

New England
Destination Expert
for Ogunquit
Level Contributor
2,274 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat in Saratoga

We recently ate at the Del Rio cafe in Saratoga. It was basically diner type food, very reasonably priced and the food was good.

On your next trip to that area consider the SpiritWest River Lodge B&B in Riverside/Encampment. We just stayed there 2 nights ago and it was awesome. I highly recommend it. I will doing a review as soon as I return home from vacation.

Mentioned in this post
Riverside
Riverside
Wyoming
4. Re: Where to eat in Saratoga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Saratoga
Recent Conversations