We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn at Jackson Hole or Quality Inn 49'er??

Iowa
Level Contributor
145 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Inn at Jackson Hole or Quality Inn 49'er??

I'm in a quandry...I have reservations for mid-June at the Quality Inn in Jackson for 2 nights but have found a better deal at the Inn at Jackson Hole...would save about $70 over 2 nights. We are a family of 4 (kids 13 & 6) and are not sure which would be the better fit for us. We are not fond of super-crowded, touristy areas (which I'm assuming Jackson can be?) so thought maybe Teton Village might be better for us. But, is there any affordable food options out at Teton Village? We would have a free breakfast at the Quality Inn...so maybe the "deal" at the Inn at Jackson Hole wouldn't be much of a deal? I'm guessing the scenery around the hotel is much prettier in Teton Village? If anyone can help me w/ some input I would appreciate it!! I've checked out the reviews of both hotels & both have pretty decent reviews w/ a few bad apples. I'm not expecting perfection, just looking for the best deal for our $$. TIA!!!

Iowa
Level Contributor
145 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inn at Jackson Hole or Quality Inn 49'er??

Answering my own question here...we were VERY happy with our choice to stay at the Inn at Jackson Hole. We loved the whole atmosphere & beauty of Teton Village...from the beautiful mountains to the hot air balloons in the mornings, it was such a treat to stay out there away from the crowds in town. We will be definitely stay in Teton Village again & can't wait for our next trip out to the amazing Jackson Hole area! :)

2. Re: Inn at Jackson Hole or Quality Inn 49'er??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2009, 05:16