We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teton Village in October/?snow

Which Teton Village hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Teton Village in October/?snow

My family is very excited about a planned visit in the fall-three generations in WY for a first visit. We are trying to avoid the crowds for this visit to be able to enjoy everything so we're planning on late October. The Snake River Lodge is top on our list so far and we're likely staying for 5 days. We're fine just to sightsee the area including Jackson and GTNP and then maybe come back for a summer or winter trip for more activities.

Our stupid question is about the likelihood of snow in late October. I've read that it is possible most months to have snow but we're actually hoping and planning for at least a small amount while we're there. Don't laugh but our home is lucky to see any accumulation during a winter season. Thanks for any responses.

Wentzville Mo
Level Contributor
24 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Teton Village in October/?snow

You have given me alot of great info, thank you so much.

Silicon Valley
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Teton Village in October/?snow

Just stayed at the White Buffalo Club for 6 nights. The room, fireplace suite, was very nice. Not quite a suite, in my opinion since it was a single room with an alcove with two chairs and a small table in it. bathroom was also very nice. One person pet peeve - no in room coffee. They claimed to have coffee inteh lobby in the morning, but 5 mornings out of 6 there was none there by 8 or 9 when I left.

13. Re: Teton Village in October/?snow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2010, 06:18