We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seasons Jackson Hole with baby

Which Teton Village hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New England
4 posts
Save Topic
Four Seasons Jackson Hole with baby

My husband and I and our one year old are traveling to Jackson Hole. We're planning to stay at the Four Seasons but aren't sure what type of room would work best for a family of 3. Suites are out of our budget, so we're debating between a standard and deluxe room. Does anyone know if either of these rooms have a good place for a crib that's sort of out of the way? As I'm sure other parents know, with a baby it's always nicer for everyone if the crib can be placed behind a closed door or around a corner. In other hotels we've used a large walk-in closet or the bathroom sink area (if the toilet is in a separate room). Their website sates that both rooms have oversized closets, so we were wondering if a crib would fit in them. If anyone has stayed at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole in a standard or deluxe room and can comment, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Seasons Jackson Hole with baby

Good question, understand your needs.

Have you asked the hotel folks about the room layouts?

New England
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Seasons Jackson Hole with baby

I did call the hotel, but the person with whom I spoke wasn't 100% sure about the size of the closets in those rooms and couldn't say for certain whether a crib or pack and play would fit. All she could say was that a crib could certainly fit in the room. She was very polite, but I didn't get the information I was looking for. That's why I was hoping someone who had actually been there would comment. Thanks!

CT
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four Seasons Jackson Hole with baby

I have not stayed here yet but have you considered the Teton Mountain Lodge instead? Read the reviews, some people prefer it to Four Seasons.

4. Re: Four Seasons Jackson Hole with baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2010, 04:18