We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Teton Village to Jackson Airport

Level Contributor
1,446 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Distance from Teton Village to Jackson Airport

I'm planning trip to Idaho and Wyoming and need to stay one night near the Jackson WY airport. When I use Expedia, Orbitz, etc to find hotels near the airport, they all recommend Teton Village hotels, saying this grouping of hotels is about 5-8 minutes away. However, when I map the hotel addresses into Google, using the hotel addresses to the Jackson airport , I get a travel distance of 18 miles, with travel time of 37 minutes.

How far are these hotels from airport? What's the travel time?

Any suggestions re: places to stay for early morning departure? I don't want high-end (because I won't have time to enjoy it!) and I don't want low-end (because I want to enjoy it!)

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
6,923 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Teton Village to Jackson Airport

Hmmm, just googled the same info and it said 9.6 mi and 16 min between Jackson and the airport. The airport is actually in the Grand Teton National Park and is just south of the Moose area. I wouldn't stay at Teton Village since it is not in Jackson but is west of there some ways. I suggest finding somewhere in Jackson for one night.

Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from Teton Village to Jackson Airport

if you are just looking for an inexpensive place to hang your hat for the night i'd stay at the kudar motel. rooms are no frills but clean. small motel rooms run around $89 & they have some larger cabins for $100-$110 per night. 3 blocks from the square & convenient. you are 8 miles from the airport. other options are the town square inns which will run a litle more.

3. Re: Distance from Teton Village to Jackson Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2010, 06:23
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor