We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski lesson or mountain your?

Columbus
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ski lesson or mountain your?

Coming out for first time this weekend. I am an intermediate skier- black diamonds in ohio but no way would I think to do them in JH- sticking to blues and greens. Trying to see if I should do am afternoon lesson to learn where the trails are I can do and get use to the powder (we ski on ice and slushire here!) or is the free mountain tour offered every morning going to be enough to give me an understanding of what it is like to ski out west?? Never been. Any advice?

SINY
Level Contributor
12 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski lesson or mountain your?

Don't know if this is too late, if not, stay on the Apres Vous Mt Area & progress yourself to the gondola area/summit, The Tram may be abit too much!

Edited: 03 January 2014, 19:10
2. Re: Ski lesson or mountain your?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 22:15