We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snake River Lodge and Spa vs. Teton Lodge

Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snake River Lodge and Spa vs. Teton Lodge

Two of the resorts my wife and I are considering for our trip in December are the Snake River Lodge and Spa and Teton Resort. I am interested in any input anyone could provide on which would be better. We are looking for a nice, comfortable place to stay with nice amenities. We will only be there for 3-4 days so we want to see Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. My wife would like to try showshoeing and we really want to see the wildlife at both parks. I would appreciate any help you could provide.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
41 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snake River Lodge and Spa vs. Teton Lodge

I just recently stayed at Snake River and "nice, comfortable place to stay with nice amenities" is exactly it. The rooms are a little small unless you get a suite and I heard those are huge. Our luxury king was small but not terrible. The comfort and amenities made up for it. Had a really, really, cozy lobby/bar area. And you can't beat the pool and spa (indoors). I think it's great, but only saw the outside of Teton Resort so couldn't really compare. Hope this helps!

Jackson, Wyoming
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Snake River Lodge and Spa vs. Teton Lodge

When in December?

Yellowstone may not re-open the South entrance until MID-December-http://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/hours.htm

and then you may enter only with a Snowmobile guide or a Sno coach tour.

it is 6's on Snake River Lodge vs Teton Mountain Lodge-both are very nice properties with great amenities.

You may want to call Jackson Hole Central Reservations for more advice and inquire about the Wild life expedetion tour

800-443-6931 or www.jacksonholewy.com

3. Re: Snake River Lodge and Spa vs. Teton Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 17:17